My Review : Beautiful Bitch




Just when Chloe’s career starts to take off, Bennett wishes it would all slow down long enough to spend a wild night alone with his girlfriend. But after he refuses to take no for an answer, Chloe and Bennett find themselves with two plane tickets, one French Villa, and a surprising conversation that, predictably, leaves them wrestling under the covers.


My Review :

Character - Bennett Ryan and Chloe Mills

Genre - Contemporary Romance

Author - Christina Lauren

Rating - 3 Books

Source - Purchased

I love Bennett and Chloe but I'm kinda disappointed with this book because it's more about flashback of what happened,disaster events and the story is so short.

I'm excited to the next story hopefully it will not be bore me.






Rating :





 photo RS-3_zpsff4b267d.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday # 2

Stacking the Shelves # 9

Feature and Follow Friday # 11