Feature and Follow Friday # 15




Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!



Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left. Handsell that book to us - even if you haven’t read it or if you hated it. (if you don’t have bookcases, done have six books on one shelf, etc, pick a book at random)






I got Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, this book was my all time favorite book. The great author introduce us who is Harry Potter,we had an idea where he came from and we got excited for the next adventure.


In this book I got interested in Magic,witches and other creatures. People in all ages read and love this books so much.

I really treasure this book and I can pass it to my family's next generation.



Comments

  1. Oh nice! A great pick! Loved all these books!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any Harry Potter books! But everyone says this series is amazing.
    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/12/feature-and-follow-28-sixth-book-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Yes. Yes. You don't have to force, I am willing to read this over and over again. It's the series that converted me to a book nerd.

    Current follower on bloglovin.

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Charlotte, this is one of my fave book.
      Thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  4. I am very sorry to say, however I have never read the Harry Potter series *runs and hides*! However, I absolutely LOVE the films :0)

    New follower via Bloglovin

    Moonlight @ Once Upon a Moonlight Review...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to say... I have never read the Harry Potter series *runs and hides*! However, I absolutely LOVE the films :0)

    New follower via Bloglovin

    Moonlight @ Once Upon a Moonlight Review...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love HP!! Have a good weekend!

    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE HP!! Any of them!

    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont think you would even really need to sell this book to anyone. The title says it all!

    Following via GFC and Bloglovin :_

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had I picked the set of shelves right next to the one that I did pick, I would be talking about HP this week too! One of my favorite series ever! Have a great weekend Mich!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love Harry Potter's books. Nice pick! New GFC follower.

    Whiskey @ Unladylike Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely loved the pick! I too am a potterhead! ;)

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower! :)
    My FF: http://smartysmartie.blogspot.ie/2013/12/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will respond when I can, if you are a new follower let me know and leave a link to your blog so I can follow back.


Michie

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday # 2

Feature and Follow Friday # 11

Stacking the Shelves # 9