My Review :
Character - Nicholas Ryan, Alexa McKenzie, Maggie Ryan
Author - Jennifer Probst
Genre - Romance
Rating - 5 Books
Source - Purchased
Nicholas and Alexa have a problem and the only solution is to get married with each other.
Alexa needs money to pay for their house while Nicholas need a wife to retain full control of his business.
1) Mets Fan
2) Loves books, art and poetry
3) Believes in monogamy
4) Wants children
5) Knows how to communicate with a woman
6) Loves animals
7) Has a morale code of ethics and believes in honesty
8) Good lover
9) Has a strong sense of family,
10) Has $150,000 cash available.
1) Woman who does not love me
2) Woman I do not desire to sleep with
3) Woman who does not have a big family
4) Woman who does not have any animals
5) Woman who does not want any children
6) Woman who has an independent career
7) Woman who will view the relationship as a business venture
8) Woman who is not overly emotional or impulsive
9) Woman I can trust
She narrowed her eyes. “I see you’re the same overbearing bully who teased me about my chest size. Some things don’t change.”
He focused his attention on the dip of her dress. “I guess you’re right. Some things remain the same. Others keep expanding.”
Her breath caught at the jab, but she surprised him when she smiled. “And other things remain small.” Her pointed stare settled directly on the bulge in the center of his pants.
Do you have any Black Eye Peas?"
He looked puzzled by the question."To eat?"
She held back a groan. "I'll even settle for some of the old classics Sinatra, Bennett, Martin."
I love this book, it was sweet,funny,romantic. It makes me laugh and fall in love at the same time. It is well written from beginning until end,no boring moments,characters are likable. I love how Alexa value her family,she is ready to sacrifice her happiness for the future of her family.