Stacking the Shelves # 5
![]() |
This is my second novel written in our language which is Tagalog, hope my followers will support my book. |
![]() |
This book was part of Marriage of Convenience Box Set which I purchased in Amazon. |
![]() |
Part of Marriage of Convenience Box Set What did you add to your shelves? |



Cool stack. Happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteThank you shane.
DeleteEnjoy :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sophie.
Deletethey are new to me but happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThank you Melliane,thanks for dropping by
DeleteI haven't read any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by my STS!!
ReplyDeleteI will follow you as well :)
Hi Jacque,thanks for dropping by.
DeleteHello there, Mich! I never thought that you're into writing Tagalog Pocketbooks. I must check it out. Where can I find it?
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by my STS!
Hi Charlotte, you can find my story at www.tagalogonlinepocketbook.com...thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDeleteGood stack this week. Enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog. New GFC follower!